On this page, we assemble resources and materials assembled so far.
- Linguistic Linked Open Data cloud diagram
- A collection of open and/or representative linguistic resources (google docs)
- Case studies and background on legal issues (wiki)
- Preliminaries for the development of a workflow repository and platform (wiki)
- joint publications
### Other Useful Resources
* Wiki page for [Working Group on Open Data in Linguistics](http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/linguistics)
* Subscribe to the [open-linguistics](http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/open-linguistics) mailing list
* Posts tagged ‘wg-linguistics’ on [Open Knowledge Foundation blog](https://blog.okfn.org/category/working-groups/wg-linguistics/)
* [Open Linguistics Resources Group on CKAN](http://ckan.net/group/linguistics). See also packages tagged [linguistics](http://ckan.net/tag/linguistics). We are gradually going through a list of linguistics resources which is currently available via [this Google Docs spreadsheet](https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlMk5ouIspH1dGx1R1Rnd1ZXX0xmLXppSWFrcm0wNFE&hl=en&authkey=CJi9u78D#gid=0).
* We have begun to compile some information on legal issues of corpus creation in [the Wiki](http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/linguistics/legal_issues).
* Guest blogs by Nancy Ide (American National Corpus, Vassar College) and Christiane Fellbaum (WordNet, Princeton) on the [Open Knowledge Foundation blog](https://blog.okfn.org/category/working-groups/wg-linguistics/)