On this page, we assemble resources and materials assembled so far.
- Linguistic Linked Open Data cloud diagram
- A collection of open and/or representative linguistic resources (google docs)
- Case studies and background on legal issues (wiki)
- Preliminaries for the development of a workflow repository and platform (wiki)
- joint publications
Other Useful Resources
- Wiki page for Working Group on Open Data in Linguistics
- Subscribe to the open-linguistics mailing list
- Posts tagged ‘wg-linguistics’ on Open Knowledge Foundation blog
- Open Linguistics Resources Group on CKAN. See also packages tagged linguistics. We are gradually going through a list of linguistics resources which is currently available via this Google Docs spreadsheet.
- We have begun to compile some information on legal issues of corpus creation in the Wiki.
- Guest blogs by Nancy Ide (American National Corpus, Vassar College) and Christiane Fellbaum (WordNet, Princeton) on the Open Knowledge Foundation blog